How to use
- Using the buttons at the bottom of the screen, you can visit various places on NAIST campus. At each location, you can access various video contents including 360 degree videos.
- The Information, Bio and Materials complexes have links to access to each lab's information.
- You can also find shortcuts to access to them from the screen displayed with the button on the upper left.
- If you are using a smartphone with a gyro function, set "Device posture" to "ON" in the setting screen, and the image will be linked to the smartphone orientation. This setting is recommended when using VR goggles.
- The gyro may not work on iPhone or iPad (iOS 12.x). On the device settings screen, try turning Safari> Privacy and Security: Motion and screen orientation access on. (*Default is OFF)
- When you use a stereo HMD, set "Stereo display" to "ON" in the setting screen.